Styles of J-Punk
As mentioned before, there are many styles, or hybrids/combos, of Japanese punk fashion. They include:
- Punk Rock = 1 = 2 = 3 =
- Casual Punk = 1 = 2 = 3 =
- Pretty Punk (can also include Glam Punk) = 1 = 2 =
- Cool Punk = 1 = 2 = 3 = 4 =
- Cute Punk = 1 = 2 = 3 = 4 =
- Oshare Punk = 1 = 2 =
This is a picture that shows a couple of different types of punk so it might be helpful..? ^_____^"
(L to R: Cool punk, Ero punk, Punk lolita, Cool punk/Punk rock, Gothic punk, and Ero/Guro punk)
But just because of too much confusion, I'd like posts to stay away from punk lolita and gothic punk - UNLESS it's more PUNK than the other styles.
Other styles of J-Punk that are not listed here can also be worn. However, you must state which general category it falls under.
Also, please notify me ASAP if the links are malfunctioning.
- Current Mood: anxious
Ever since the beginning of this year, I've been following these series. The stories are cute and the outfits are cool! Perfect for J-Rock/J-Punk lovers!!
( More info --> CLICK <--Collapse )( More info --> CLICK <--Collapse )
- Current Mood: bouncy
This community is for lovers of Japanese punk fashion! And, I'm not trying to be racist by saying "ONLY Japanese" punk fashion, but the main concept/focus of this community is for the JAPANESE take on punk fashion - NOT the Western version.
What can you post? The rules are simple! If it follows any of the following criteria, it's post-able!:
1) It is a PUNK outfit either worn by yourself or as a form of inspiration by others such as bands/celebrities. The best examples would be from KERA, a J-Rock and Fashion magazine. HOWEVER, KERA also features gothic, lolita and pop outfits. Those styles do not belong here, so please post to their respective communities.
2) Hybrid/Combo outfits are allowed! Styles like oshare punk, pop punk, girly punk, casual punk, punk rock, pretty punk, etc. are all accepted!!
3) It has not been posted before. Duplicate entries or copies of the same outfits/pictures will be deleted.
4) YOUR OWN ORIGINAL designs. This includes drawings, pictures that you take, etc. As long it has at least a slight reference/relevance to J-Punk, it's good!
5) Something to share that involves J-Punk. For example, manga/dramas with punk characters, books, etc.
6) It is not insulting nor (c)rude. Issues like racism, hate, sexual harrassment and the like WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Users that do not follow this rule will be excluded from this community.
Criticism is allowed, but only CONSTRUCTIVE criticism - as in suggestions.
That's it for now! Please feel free to join and post!
- kdg <3
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Music:kanonxkanon - Calendula Requiem